- The Differences Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Basics of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Basics of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Common Questions about Planning for Bankruptcy
- Dallas Bankruptcy Attorney
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Comparison
- Communities We Serve
- What is Bankruptcy?
- Learn About Bankruptcy?
Bonnie L. Johnson is a bankruptcy lawyer and foreclosure defense advocate who focuses on helping people in their time of need all over the Dallas Fort Worth region. She is a bankruptcy lawyer in many areas such as Addison, Balch Springs, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Combine, Coppell, Dallas, DeSoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Garland, Grand Prairie, Glenn Heights, Highland Park, Hutchins, Irving, Lancaster, Mesquite, Richardson, Rowlett, Sachse, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, University Park, Wilmer, Plano, Fort Worth, Arlington, Chisholm, Fate, Glen Hill, Health, McLendon, Mobile City, Rockwall, and Royse City in Dallas County, Collin County, and Tarrant County.